We are redeveloping our website to be a more interactive and community-driven.
We are going live with the new site on May 25.
Events & Dates
Club Event @ Blur Nightclub
Teen Social & Dance
Pride Festival in Pioneer Park, Downtown Dunedin
To Our Wonderful Family and Friends,
As we roll through springtime in 2011, it is again time to think about North Pinellas Pride, but before we tell you about this year’s plans, let
us tell you about last year’s successes. We are happy to report that last year’s North Pinellas Pride events were met with success on a number of levels:
- Unprecedented community outreach & collaboration
- Strengthening of an active and cohesive gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered community
- Thousands of dollars of financial support from local businesses and individuals
- The successful planning and execution of seven separate events over a weekend
- Exposure of North Pinellas and Dunedin and their unique businesses and lifestyles to internet, print, and radio media audiences through advertising and news articles
- Introduction of the Jolley Trolley to Dunedin’s cultural landscape
- Showcasing of North Pinellas and Dunedin to an estimated 10,000 event attendees
- Continued positive feedback from attendees and supporter
For all these and many more, we all consider the First Annual North Pinellas Pride an inaugural success and we cannot wait to continue this tradition into 2011 and beyond.
We have decided on the dates for this year’s events: October 16-23, 2011
The Pride Festival Main Event is October 23, 2011
. This date was pushed back from last year’s in order to minimize competition with St. Pete Pride and to maximize our potential audience with both year-long residents and vacationers.
The pleasant weather we expect should be a bonus.
We, of course, need your continued interest and we ask you to consider supporting North Pinellas Pride in the following ways:
- Volunteer your time
- Organize as a member of the committee
- Sponsor us as an individual or corporation (in services or financially)
Thank you again for your involvement. We encourage you to sign up for our monthly newsletters and friend us on Facebook.com for the latest updates.
North Pinellas Pride, Inc.